Ingredients [makes 4 servings]
• 2 medium mashed bananas (you can play around with the amount)
• 1 egg
• 1 cup soy or almond milk
• 1 cup rice flour
• 2 teaspoons baking powder
• 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
• 3 tablespoons sugar
• 1⁄4 teaspoon cinnamon (optional and to taste)
• 1⁄4 teaspoon pure vanilla extract(optional and to taste)
• Vegan chocolate chips or frozen blueberry toppings (optional)
• Mix first three (wet) ingredients.
• Mix next four (dry) ingredients.
• Mix dry ingredients slowly to wet ingredients till everything is blended well.
• Heat pan to 4 (med), add oil, cook test pancake.
• Lower heat to 1 or min,.
• Use a drop of oil for each group of pancakes on the pan. They tend to stick a little.
• Use a lid to cook pancake inside out before the outside burns.
• MUST COOK ON LOW.
by Julie Ruffolo @AdeptPR