This Garlic Brown Sugar Glazed Salmon is incredible! You cannot go wrong with the glaze! Compliment your dish with broccoli and fresh spring salad. You will not be able to get enough of this delicious dish! Serves 4.
- 2 pounds of Atlantic salmon
- 2 tablespoons of olive oil
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- Juice of one lemon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of pepper
- Garnish with sliced lemons and chopped parsley if desired
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. LAy the salmon on top and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Fold up the sides of the aluminum foil around the salmon.
- In a small bowl whisk together the olive oil, brown sugar, soy sauce, garlic, lemon juice, salt, and pepper. Pour the glaze over the salmon. Top the salmon with an aluminum foil seal.
- Bake for 20 – 25 minutes or until salmon is cooked throughout. Take the foil off of the top and baste the salmon with sauce in the foil. Broil for 3 – 5 minutes or until brown and caramelized. Garnish with lemon slices and chopped parsley if desired.
Recipe by https://therecipecritic.com/garlic-brown-sugar-glazed-salmon/